Monday, June 23, 2008

Photo contest entry....






I have not been added to the WB Ladies weekly photo contest so I can not add my pics to it...but that didn't stop me from trying to participate in this weeks fun Idea. Similies. I choose as fit as a fiddle. Of course my fiddle is less then fit (which made it fun) So its is a sarcastic similie. My Fiddle once belonged to my great, great grandfather. I guess that old man play for (at one time) the Grand Ole Opry (not sure what it is, but it was a big deal to my family) This fiddle has now since been past down to me, and I will pass it down to my 3 year old son as he is the only child of mine to carry my maiden name-for his middle...this being the reason why it was past to me, I was the only grandchild to carry on the family name (until I got married)


So sorry for the long intro Enjoy.

3 comments:

Jenn M said...

Very Cool :) You should send your email to Carol-Ann so you can put it in the contest :)
I love the last one especially :) It has a great perspective :)

katei371 said...

I love the one you entered in the contest, but I also like the second last one, in the tree! What a neat idea!

Anonymous said...

What a fun idea. Great pics.